Dates & Prices
EAB MTB Clinics will be offering 3 clinics in February 2021
Clinic 1 - February 6th: $75 - CLOSED
Clinic 2 - March 6th: $75 - OPEN
Clinic 3 - March 13th: $75- CLOSED
Bike Rental: $25 (per session)
Camp will be held at
EAB Tent next to Lower Bee Soccer Fields
13102 Jones Maltsberger Rd, San Antonio, TX 78247
Mountain Bike Clinic
The best camp ever!
MTB Clinic 1 - February 6th
- Students are expected to know how to ride a bicycle without assistance, know how and when to use hand brakes, and be able to ride a straight line for 25 feet.
- Students will work on basic skills that will help improve their riding off-road. Students will work on:
MTB Clinic 2 - March 6th (Rescheduled)
- Students are expected to be able to ride a bike without assistance, and be able to stand up while pedaling.
- Students will work on skills that will help them avoid and go over obstacles on off-road trails. Students will work on:
MTB Clinic 3 - March 13th (Rescheduled)
- Students are expected to be able to ride a bike without assistance and be able to stand up while pedaling.
- Students will work on skills that will help them go over obstacles typically found on off road trails. Students will work on techniques to develop skill on how to:
All techniques and skills will be taught in a place where students can practice each skill with feedback from instructors. The students will have time during each clinic to apply the skills they learned on a trail, in a real world environment.
Emphasizing safety and communication, Mountain Bike Clinics will adhere to strict COVID guidelines and teach kids how to be a responsible rider when working together with peers as well as riding through trails. Earn A Bike is committed and taking measures to ensure the safety of all campers and staff with COVID 19.
MTB Camp Snapshot
Meet the MTB Camp Manager and Lead Instructor
Jayme Brown has 18 years of experience leading and coaching Mountain Bike youth. Jayme was a coach at the Trails End Camp where more than 400 kids attended yearly. Jayme was a teacher assistant for the MTB Class at Texas A&M University, where he graduated in 2004 with a Bachelors in Outdoor Sciences. A team member and bike mechanic for the Valley Cyclery MTB Team Jayme has raced and placed in high profile races such as Leadville 100 and Texas XC State Championship. Jayme is a passionate coach whose purpose is to get more kids introduced to his love for mountain biking.
Cancellation & Refund Policy
- Mountain Bike Camp canceling 4 or more days before, you will get a full refund.
- Mountain Bike canceling 3 days, a $25 administration fee will be deducted from the refund.
- No Refunds on the day of camp or after.
- The cancellation policy applies to each camp session.
- Our cancellation policy has been created due to the increased demand for available camper space and to insure fairness to all who wish to attend Mountain Bike Camp
Absences & Withdrawals
The Directors reserve the right to dismiss any camper whose influence and conduct becomes detrimental to the best interests of the program. No refunds will be made for dismissed campers or withdrawals. The only exception is for a withdrawal on doctor's orders, in which case we will prorate a refund based on the remaining days of camp. We are a nonprofit organization and any forfeiture of deposits or fees will be put in our General Donation Fund.